$4 AIMEILI Soak Off UV LED Gel Nail Polish - Sparkle Grapefruit (01 Beauty Personal Care Foot, Hand Nail Care -,Off,Soak,Sparkle,Nail,Beauty Personal Care , Foot, Hand Nail Care,(01,Polish,Grapefruit,$4,Gel,moon-the-child.com,AIMEILI,UV,LED,/carpos482296.html $4 AIMEILI Soak Off UV LED Gel Nail Polish - Sparkle Grapefruit (01 Beauty Personal Care Foot, Hand Nail Care AIMEILI Soak Off Tulsa Mall UV LED Gel Grapefruit Polish Sparkle - Nail 01 AIMEILI Soak Off Tulsa Mall UV LED Gel Grapefruit Polish Sparkle - Nail 01 -,Off,Soak,Sparkle,Nail,Beauty Personal Care , Foot, Hand Nail Care,(01,Polish,Grapefruit,$4,Gel,moon-the-child.com,AIMEILI,UV,LED,/carpos482296.html
Story of AIMEILI
Established in 2012, AIMEILI aims to make everyone who use its products achieve vibrant nails, and feel good for themselves.
With beauty and fun elements, AIMEILI has provided more than 8 gel nail polish ranges, including temperature color changing range , solid color range, diamond range, candy range, galaxy paranoid collection, sun play collection, cat eye collection.
All AIMEILI want is the best for the customers. For that, it will never stop trying and will continue providing more and more salon-quality formula gel nail polish in the future.
May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Discontinue using immediately once feeling uncomfortable.
21-day high-gloss wear.
On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes.
Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges.
Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp.
NOTE: Color is clear pink but with a little sparkle, ideal for French manicure. For best result, you might need to apply over 2 coats. Also, due to the lighting and screen setting, color may vary slightly from the picture.
Step 1: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 2: Before applying, please shake the bottle a bit. Then apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
Step 3: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.) Apply third coat if needed.
Step 4: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds. (Cure times vary per lighting system.)
NOTE: Please take SKIN TEST every time before doing manicure. Stop using if you were feeling uncomfortable.
1)Trim and shape the nails, push back the cuticles gently. 2)Buff off the surface gently. 3) Wipe down the nails with gel cleanser or remover. Beware: It's important to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel nail polish.
With gel nail polish, when you apply, please make sure you've applied thin coat each time. Keep in mind that you could always add one more layer for deeper color.
Yes, you can. But for better result, same brand of base top coat and color gel would be recommended.
How to remove gel nail polish?
1. File off the top coat gently.
2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
3. Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel gently.
4. Clean and wash nails and then apply nail cuticle to nail (skin), massage a bit to improve nails health.
Why test skin so important?
1. Different people have different skin type. You might be allergic easily to specific ingredients while others don't, which is normal.
2. Have done manicure too often. Keep in mind that harsh preamp;remover may be hurt your nailsamp;cuticle already, skin text prior application would help check if your skin still suitable for it.
Why experiment chipping or peeling issue?
1. Premature chipping/peeling is often caused by insufficient nail preparation. Please make sure your nails are thoroughly clean, dry, oil-free before applying.
2. Too thick or too thin coats would cause chipping/peeling.
3. If the coats hasn't cure sufficiently, the situation would happened too.
4. If there’s gel on the skin or cuticle, the gel would lift at that point too.
How to keep gel nail polish for long-time using?
1. Please make sure the gel nail polish in the bottle has ZERO exposure to ANY UV/LED lighting, including working curing lamp, sunlight. Otherwise it would be easily cured inside bottle.
2. Store the bottles UPRIGHT. Storing it sideways may cause gel leak out.
3. Don't mix the brush with other gel color or related product, clean the brush before putting it back to bottle if needed.